Wonderful Workshops Online
Wonderful Workshops Online With Louise
- Each workshop includes an online painting video, accompanying notes, full instructions and suggested materials list. You have access to the video once purchased permitting you to return to it again and again.
- Photograph your painting once it is finished and share it with me, I will give you individual advice and helpful tips via email.
- Pay as you go for each workshop – £20 payable by bank transfer or PayPal.
- Brushes – round size 12 or 14 nylon or sable, rigger, a flat nylon brush size 1/2″, large Hake – used for covering large areas
- Stretched or heavy watercolour paper (gummed blocks are brilliant)
- 2 water pots – one for clean water, the other to wash your brushes
- Kitchen paper
- Sellotape or masking tape
- Ultramarine blue
- Cerulean blue
- Opera rose
- Raw sienna
- Quinacridone gold
- Green gold (Daniel Smith)
- Cobalt turquoise light
I loved creating this painting for the workshop, using techniques that I adore! I love painting skeletal trees, creating texture for the granite stone wall using different techniques. I’m sure you too will have fun creating this interesting painting.
Inspired by a photo of a beautiful sunset I love to give paint freedom to move across the surface creating exciting effects; the early stages of each painting bring such joy, then, you slow down as you assess and add detail!
Online Facebook Group
“Watercolour & More With Louise”
Join Louise’s online Facebook group to share ideas, tips and techniques; a place where you can ask for information, ask for advice and share your artwork.
There, Louise has compiled some units that you may find interesting and fun to dip into – these will be added to as the group develops; if you have any requests for units, please do ask! The intention for the group is to be a supportive and encouraging space for all as we continue on our artistic journey.